Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions
VAT number: DE 226130160
PARTICIPATION IN THE RELIEF SYSTEM OF COUNTRY BELL AG: For me, filled first with goods to householders delivering sales packaging has not my business to ensure compliance with statutory obligations under § 6 Packaging Regulations to the nation-wide take-back system of land Bell AG, Mainz, customer number: connected 4112902nd
Validity and compliance with legal provisions, particularly
of § § 86, 86 a StGB
(1) We note that we supply contemporary and military historical items, especially those from the Nazi period, only for purposes of civic education, protection against illegal and subversive aims, scientific and art historical research, investigation and reporting of historical events, or military history and uniform research is provided and is suited to the § § 86, 86a of the Penal Code as well as with the applicable law.
(2) the purchaser binds himself legally with their order to purchase these items only for historical and scientific purposes for in paragraph 1 above reasons and in no way propaganda purposes within the meaning of § § 86, 86a of the Penal Code or in any other criminal or anti-constitutional to use manner. Only under this condition orders are accepted.
The exact text of which can be found at the end of the AGB's.
(3) Cutting, stabbing and shock weapons are sold only to persons over 18 Years of age and are specially marked with a release until over 18.
§ 1 General and Scope
1. The following terms and conditions apply to all business between us and our customers. Confirmation shall be made at the time of the contract shall apply to our conditions.
2. The goods are delivered only in the stated in our online text versions, units or minimum quantities. If related to our current on-line text information should not be present, the minimum amount that which is prescribed to us by our supplier and purchase quantity and packaging unit.
3. Within these terms and conditions are individuals with whom we enter into a business relationship without a commercial or professional activity is attributed.
4. Entrepreneur in terms of these Terms and Conditions are natural or legal persons or partnerships with legal personality with which we enter into a business relationship and act in their commercial or independent professional activity.
5. Customer in accordance with our Terms and Conditions are both consumers and entrepreneurs.
6. We do our best to all our online text article referred to reproduce as faithfully as possible. Depending on the configuration of the graphics card and monitor, the colors of the client computer in a particular case depends also appear different. But liability is excluded by us.
7. Deviating, contradictory or supplementary terms and conditions of the customer, even if we know that information, not part of the contract unless we agree to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Contract
1. The presentation of our products in our online text is not a binding offer on our part dar. As the customer is sending us an order, this in turn gives us a firm offer. We reserve the right in all cases able to decide on the acceptance of this offer the customer.
2. Receiving a telephone order is not a binding offer is accepted by us dar.
3. If it is found that an ordered product is available, we expressly reserve the right to withdraw from the contract. The customer will be informed by us immediately about the non availability of the product by the customer and any payments already made by us promptly refunded to the customer.
4. All offers are subject to change.
§ 3 Prices and payment
1. The amount stated in our online text is binding.
2. The customer may pay the price by bank transfer. However, we reserve the right to exclude certain types of payment in each case. It is also expressly reserved to us to make the settlement agreement on delivery, full or partial prepayment in advance. If necessary, advance an information distribution to the consumer.
3. The customer agrees to pay within 14 days of billing our account. After expiry of this period the customer is in default.
§ 4 Revocation
You may cancel your contract within 1 month without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receiving the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first installment), and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Abs . EGBGB 1 and 2 as well as our obligations in accordance with § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
Managing Director: Thomas Hartmann, Small Garden Strasse 2, 99762 Niedersachswerfen, Germany
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the commodity is the sum of not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing is not at the time of the cancellation, compensation or an agreement agreed part payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Non-transportable goods will be picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us, with their reception.
End of the cancellation
§ 5 Transfer of Risk
1. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the purchased goods passes to the Customer at the consumer with the delivery of goods to the consumer on this.
For companies, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the product with the delivery to the contractor, the dispatch of purchase with the delivery of goods to the shipper, carrier or to the other for the purpose of sending certain person or institution on the entrepreneur .
The delivery of the goods is the same, if the customer is accepting the delivery, in default.
§ 6 Delivery and costs
1. For orders that are associated with a shipment of goods within the country, see the current shipping table.
2. For overseas shipments, please ask!
§ 7 Guarantee
1. If the customer is a consumer, he has the choice of whether the remedy is to take place by repair or replacement. We have the right to refuse the remedy selected by the consumer if it is only possible with disproportionate costs, and if the other type of performance without significant disadvantages for the consumer.
For companies, we warranty for defective goods at our option by repair or replacement:
2. If subsequent performance fails, the customer may either demand a reduction in price (so-called reduction) or cancellation of the contract (so-called withdrawal) as well as damages. However, the customer has only minor deficiencies with no right of rescission. In the event that the customer should choose for damages, the limitation of liability under § 8 points 1 and 2 of these terms and conditions.
3. Consumers have obvious defects in the goods within two months of receipt of the goods in writing, otherwise the assertion of warranty claims excluded.
Entrepreneurs need to examine the delivered goods immediately on quality and quantity variances and obvious defects notify us within one week of receipt of the goods, otherwise the assertion of warranty claims excluded. Hidden defects must be within a week from discovery. To comply with the deadline. The company bears the burden of proof for all claims, in particular for the defect asserted itself, for the time of discovery of the defect and the timeliness of the complaint.
§ 8 Limitation of Liability
1. With slightly negligent breaches of duty by us or our agents is limited, our liability and the liability of our agents to the predictable, contract typical, direct average damage.
With slightly negligent breaches of non contractual obligations, the breach by the execution of the contract is not jeopardized, we shall not, and our agents.
The above limitations do not affect claims of the customer from product liability or warranty. The limitations of liability shall also do not apply to body or health or loss of life of the customer. Furthermore, the above limitations of liability in cases not strict liability, especially under product liability law.
2. We are liable only for our own content on the website of our online stores. As far as we allow access with links to other websites, we are there for external contents is not responsible. We do not adopt the foreign content. If we become aware of illegal content on external websites, we will block access to these sites immediately.
§ 9 Reservation of title
1. For consumers, we retain the title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
For traders, we retain the title to the goods until full settlement of all claims arising from an ongoing business relationship.
2. The customer is obliged to handle the goods with care during the joint ownership.
The customer must notify us of any third party access to the goods, in particular enforcement measures and report any damage or destruction de goods immediately in writing. Any change of ownership of the goods and any change of its own address, the customer has notified immediately.
The customer shall reimburse us for all damages and costs arising from a breach of these obligations and necessary intervention measures against third party access to the goods.
3. We are entitled to breach of contract by the customer, especially in case of default of the customer to cancel the contract and reclaim the goods if we are holding to the contract is no longer reasonable.
4. The employer is entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. He assigns to us already now all claims in the amount of each invoice, which accrue from the resale of the goods against a third. We accept the assignment. After the assignment, the company is authorized to collect the debt. We reserve the right to collect the debt itself if the contractor's payment obligations to us and he fails properly against us is in payment default.
§ 10 Record
1. Subject to applicable data protection rules are separated from us as the customer data stored as inventory data and billing data.
§ 11 Miscellaneous
Reproduction, use of images, in whole or any means without our written permission.
§ 12 Final provisions
1. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. For consumers who complete the contract for professional or commercial purposes, this choice of law only insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the laws of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence, is withdrawn.
The provisions of the CISG do not apply.
2. If the customer is merchant, legal entity under public law or public law special fund, the sole jurisdiction for all disputes arising under this contract is our business. The same applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the domicile or permanent residence of the customer at the time of action are not known.
3. Mandatory rules in the Federal Republic of Germany shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
4. If any provision of the contract with the customer, including these terms and conditions that are wholly or partially invalid or should be, then the validity of the remaining provisions, including these terms and conditions, not affected. The provision of § 139 BGB is waived expressly agree. The wholly or partially invalid provision as closely as possible. The same applies if the contract, including these terms and conditions, a gap should connect to light.
Notes to the Ordinance
Packaging Ordinance DSD Zentek contract number 10 271
The original legal texts:
(1) Who propaganda
domestic distribution or dissemination domestically or abroad, produces, maintains stock, imports or exports or makes publicly available data storage devices shall be punished with imprisonment up to three years or a fine.
(2) propaganda tool for the purposes of paragraph 1, only such writings (§ 11 paragraph 3), the contents of the free democratic basic order or the concept of international understanding is addressed.
(3) Paragraph 1 shall not apply if the means of propaganda or the act of civic education, protection against illegal activities, the arts or science, research or teaching, reporting on events of current affairs or history or similar purposes.
(4) If the debt low, the court may waive a penalty under this provision.
(1) A prison sentence of up to three years or a fine will be imposed on anyone who
(2) Certification as defined in paragraph 1, including flags, badges, uniforms, slogans and forms of greeting. Referred to in Sentence 1 are equal to those characteristics that they are confusingly similar.
(3) § 86 para 3 and 4 shall apply accordingly.
As of 01/01/2011
Thomas Hartmann , Kleine Gartenstrasse 2 , 99762 Niedersachswerfen / Germany
Telefon: +049 (0)36331.32308 Fax: +049 (0)32121327955